Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ten Days!

  Can it really be only ten days away?  I have a list going of all I need to accomplish in the next eleven days.  Some are larger, time-consuming tasks such as "unpack that pack and eliminate something because you're going to break your back carrying all that stuff!", and some are little reminders, such as "go outside in the freezing cold and get your sunglasses out of your car to pack them since you can never seem to remember to grab them anytime you get out of your car!"  It's not quite that detailed on my list, but it's implied.

Everything I will be taking with me...out of the pack

Everything I will be taking with me...in the pack(s)


  The big blue pack in the lower picture has most of what is on the tables in the first picture inside.  The daypack has some basic items that will be carried in it while out and about, and the big, green, round thing is my new bug net!  I changed my mind from the first bug net (see November's post) to a Sansbug net.  It pops open like a tent and has plenty of wiggle room, is lightweight, and while it takes up more room than the previous one, it was also cheaper! (Bonus!!)

  I would absolutely love your encouragement, prayers, and thoughts while I'm away!  Although I won't have immediate access to internet, I would love to open up my inbox to a plethora of notes from my supporters!  Feel free to Facebook message me, email me, or use the contact form on the right sidebar to write me a note throughout the next six months!

  Tomorrow is my final day at work.  I am so eager to be done working and focus 100% on the trip and spending my final days with friends and family.

  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!  Thank you for your support!!



No comments:

Post a Comment